Sunday, 7 March 2010

Swell, again!

OK this time its not eye swell, its cheeks...FML forever swelling wan, god is fair afterall..everyone got flaws..nyehehehehe

My left cheeks totally blew up after i got some inflammation on my gums due to this stupid thing called, Wisdom Tooth...gossshhh i thought it went away already after almost a year without pain but apparently NOT fml....but I really dont want to remove it coz if I go n remove means,
1. It cost a BOMB, like 500 bucks per tooth
2. I have to remove all 4
3. WHICH COST A BOMB, 500X4=2000 FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its like RM5K FMFL!!

So yea, gotta just suck it up I say!

The pain got so bad last night I can barely concentrate on doing any work..lucky for me i found TRAMADOL, a pain killer drug prescribed by the doc the last time i had my eye allergy...she gave it to me just in case i need them in the future...n true enough, I really do!!!thank goddd for Tramadol...the new Panadol....n true enough also, NO EYE SWELL!!!FINALLY a pain killer with no eye swell!!!!!!happy like fucuktaofucharbeehoon!

Initially I was quite apprehensive towards the drug...n im not sure how many pills should i take so i consulted my pharmacy friend n she told me to take one....but I took one n waited for almost one hr, still no effect..by right suppose to cause drowsiness n then reduce the pain....so I whacked another one....n two hours past...still no effect....n i wanted to sleep alr but not sleepy at all...i guess my body is really to strong hahahaha....then suddenly, like in 5 seconds....suddenly, the pain just STOPPED...like literally just STOPPED OMG....its damn miraculous like I totally feel NO PAIN at all...one moment was extreme pain, n then its GONE.....so i immediately went to sleep for the fear tht the pain might strike again....n then whacked another one in case the pain caused me to wake up in the middle of the night....HAHAHAHA ok i'm still here so Im not dead dont worry!

N the next thing i know....i woke up with ZERO PAIN...the pain is gone, so i thought everything is ok already...but NO!!!i look at the mirror n found my left cheeks bigger than my right...HAHAHAHA ok its not as bad as eyes but still!!!LOL but its ok now the swelling has gone down abit already n no more pain....thank god for drugs!

Oh, n im not going to post picture here la later ppl think tht im such a freak for constantly swelling here n there...so sad...then ruin my image as a Hot girl ma right....aisehhh k bye