Tuesday, 23 February 2010

My resolutions



Just coz I feel like having resolutions okaaayy

1. To workout like crazy consistently n achieve at least 70% of Gahee's body for DU...n beat CT's abs, oopsss oh no I diddntttt just said that oh oh oh (ok thts just a big fat dream but Im going to try it anyway, wats the harm of trying n giving urself hope right')

2. To be super focus on my case study and maybe 50% focus on other projects even tho Im SU-ing most of my modules but I shouldnt disappoint my groupmates

3. To send in ONE resume every week until I finish sending to all the co. tht i wanted (which is like less than ten hahaha)

6. To end my dancing career with a BANG!...n no, i aint gonna get BANGS.

7. To savor and cherish all the people around me

8. To be happy and enjoy myself before graduation.

Thats all la...see, Im such a SIMPLE person.




woohoo Gahee is PIMP~