Monday, 8 February 2010

1 more day

Im totally NOT excited for CNY until all my friends started to sms/msn me and told me to hurry "getcho ass back here".....awwwwww so touched....usually the bitches msn me la but yesterday I got a sms from Pacat.....so touchedddddddddddd I miss Pacat!!!!!HAHAHAHA ok shuddap bitches I know wat ur thinkin'.....so what if i love Pacat more huh???lol

Since Im so "in demand", Im totally looking forward to get mah ass back to see em' bitches....gosh so many things we can do while the 3na's parents are goneeeee....we're gonna thrash her house HAHAHAHA sorry bitch it has gotta be that way~

And Im so excited to help out for the BBQ at Xshen's....planning to organise one preferably during the third or fourth day...hopefully the whole world will turn out for that.....YAYYY i can go grocery shopping n buy the BBQ stuff!!!which only means one thing....the BBQ's gonna be screwed!!!!HAHAHAHA

WOOOHOOO excitednyerrrrr....hopefully I wont have to go back to Malacca else I would totally waste my hols at home....not tht I dont like Mlk but I LOVE KL more!!!!

N YAYYY tonight tonight tonight....not coz got dance , Im so not looking forward to that pfffttt....its coz we are going GAYlang for supper woohooohoooo.....but then again,it might not happen coz if our prac ended late, after 1030, means it aint gon happen.....because dier dier said so...:(

Even if its 1031, also CANNOT!!!Ovaaaahh