Saturday, 20 June 2009

Because I have a solid reason okay

I will apologize personally to Tanshinfei on my blog....because I was late today...I AM TRULY SORRY!!!!u know I am not like tht n i hate ppl who are late so.....n pls do not do any pay back on me because I will still be very angry despite me being late before....i will still be ANGRY OKAYYYY ya' hear me!

So this is my explanation....

Ok so Im suppose to meet SF 2pm at MV....I damn semangat-ed I told myself I will leave at 1pm even tho it only takes 15mins drive from my house.....then while I was bathing n getting ready, my mum took the car to go Jusco for grocery shopping....then fine, I thought since its nearby she'll prob take half n hour or 1 hour at most....but NO.....I waited n waited n waited n called her n she was quite pissed with me but I was obviously the more pissed one.....coz I did told her tht I wanted to leave at 1pm n there she went off n came home at 245pm.....

I swear I was pissed okay!!!I felt so bad for SF coz I specifically told her "NOT TO BE LATE"....n i was the one being DAMN LATE....goshhhhhhhhhhh......then I went to whine to my grandma.....n i told her "Wo yao fei che dao na bian"...okay my hanyin sucks but literal translation "I am going to fly car reach there"....HAHAHAH.....of course my poor granny freaked out "Haiiyoooo bu ke yi fei che ahhhhh hen wui sian de"..."cannot fly car very dangerous"...HAHAHAH ok totally crackin' myself up wateverrr

N I did okay....."fei che" I mean....I think i reached MV at 3...in 15 mins exact n thank god I managed to get a parking spot without waiting....I sped down the freeway 110 all the way it felt so scary.....but I love it....coz usually I wont speed without any reason...n most importantly I am NOT late usually so I wont ever need to speed I am a safe driver....

OK my point is, I hate ppl who are late n I am really sorry SF.....I know u had to drive for one hour to get here.....SORRY~really appreciate it but NO i wont drive to Klang just to find u n eat bakkutteh...meeehhhh~

Right, whole post for u....are u honoured?