Saturday, 6 June 2009

Bday bitch

Step bought the both of us a damn nice chocolate cake from NYDC, the-place-tht-everybody-hates-the-most-but-ironically-has-super-yummy-cakes....Thanks alot Step, it was so sweet of u!

Its not really my bday yet but it was CT's bday...hers on the 5th, mine's on the 10th....but Im still older than her SIAN!!!!

Anyway, I totally forgotten tht it was her bday...as in, tht day itself I really didnt know tht it was her real bday I thought Step were just celebrating for the both of us earlier coz she will be going to Boracay....

I only realised tht it was her real bday until people started calling her n surprising her on tht day....IM SO SORRY BITCH I really didnt keep track of the date!!!!!!
N i could have gotten u tht D & G underwear from Vietnam DAYUMMMM....ok dont worry I swear I will buy for u okay.....
It was her bday n we stayed up very late to listen to our AS music n to decide to REMIX...wow wow we can actually "mix" music by playing two youtube videos simultaneously....so zai loves it....HAHAHAHA...

Super yummy NYDC Choc cheese cake....too bad we were all on diet n didnt manage to finish the cake....damn it dieting sucks....n yea, tht "Extra" candle is for me, of course...*roll eyes*


I seriously dont know WTF is with this pic.....n Hi chyechye.....


Thanks ppl....love ya'll


Happy Bday BITCH!!!!

Hope u achieve what u wan really soon...i.e. to look like Jungah n to have GHA....n i think the best present we can give to ourselves is to KILL the bash item...lets rock, rock it to it.

N Step, ur supposedly damn zai camera really suck balls!!!!!HAHAHA.