Friday, 23 November 2007

Tissue fetish


Life is so stressful these days that I've resorted to playing with TISSUES again!!...its an old habit that I've been trying very freakin' hard to curb...but to no avail obviously...

Well,you see...this habit of mine...begun long long time ago..i dont know how i picked it up but it just came to me...like..naturally...one fine day...i started tearing small parts of the tissue n started squashing it n rolling it up into a "ball-like" shape....it has rough edges all around and so whenever i squash them n roll them with my two fingers...i feel the "sensation" of those rough edges pressing against my flesh....it is damn syiok I assure u...

This "fetish" of mine is not very well-known by many of my friends...perhaps just the few of them..those who has "close proximity" with me throughout their daily lives...such as..Wai Yung-my deskmate back in St.John....I played with tissues whenever Im doing maths or physics ques...very stressful wan okayl...but he always scolded me whenever i started playing with tissues.....because then i will create unwanted "snow flakes" all over my table n floor n those "snow flakes" will eventually spread to his table since he is my deskmate u see...n so he is damn annoyed...

Im not sure who else know of my this very weird lil' habit....Panda just recently found out...i thought noone would ever find out as Ive been doing it for years....its really so syiok that i cant stop it...my fingers are beginning to show signs of roughness n dead skin has begin to form on the sides of my two fingers....but its ok...I ain't complaining...its called...for the love of artistic habit...besides..since I dont do housework...my fingers are Okay to begin with...so whats a little roughness compared to women who slave all their lives in domestic works?

And it think Sherene also knows...oh n my mum!...she caught me playing with tissues and she was so freaked out...she asked me if Im very stressed out...she just doesnt understand why i must play with it...its getting so difficult!!arghh...oh n I think my maid knows too...coz she is the one who has to clean up the mess that Ive created...coz whenever Im at home...I'll produce massive amount of TISSUE BALLS all around...just because I know i have a maid to clean it up for me....bwahahaha...evil i know...

Well,I cant really help it u see.....whenever I am studying or feeling bored..I need to do somethin...I know a number of people out there are also like me...just that they do it differently...like picking their nails...plucking their hair....playing with people's hair..etc...so its exactly the same predicament here u see....n especially during exam period where i need to glue my butt down for hours n hours of intensive studying...i just cant go thru the whole thing without playing with tissue...I'm sorry but i CANT....without that....nothing goes into my brain Im serious!!!

On a lighter note....Ive recently discovered whats the best tissue that suits me....the best tissue is the one that wont create so much "flakes" whenever u roll n squash them...out of all the tissues that Ive tried...from Kleenex to Premier to Rose to Hotel face tissue to Cafe's serviette...I ve found my best tissue...which is....the cheapo toilet paper from my hall's toilet....RAWKS!..since its of a bad quality n material...it is so rough that when you rolled it...no flakes will fall out...RAWKS....n without the flakes..i dont have to sweep my floor everytime after I finished studyin...RAWKS!