Saturday, 17 November 2007

Hell week begins

The HELLISH WEEK begins...from today onwards....Am having my first paper this Fri...

Since hellish week begins today, of course I took the opportunity to have-fun-for-the-last-time yesterday...and yesterday was Saturday...n who the hell studies on saturdays???oh c'mon..gimme a break!

And so I went out with Panda to Suntec...while everyone else is studying..(or they like to say.."mugging" here)...like mad....both of us are so sick of hall and everything...so we decided to just go somewhere far...screw all the exam thoughts for a moment...

I actually only wanted to eat Carls Junior...which u can find in Vivocity which is waaayy nearer than Suntec...but its not really the food that matters la....its really to go far far away.....n once we reached Suntec...we searched high n low like idiots for CJ...

Like i used to said....whenever Panda n I went out..we ALWAYS...never fail to SESAT-ed ourselves...no matter what....last time we used to sesat alot when taking buses...then now...even when we got the bus right...we still can sesat in the mall itself!...damn cool.

By the time we found CJ...we decided we needed something with a better "ambience"...CJ just ain't it...*faint*..susah payah cari in the end never eat...n so we went next door to eat Swensen instead...wah damn expensive can die...I feel so broke again...but nevermind...once in a while indulgence...must reward ourselves before exams...tsk tsk tsk

Swensen is very packed with families...I see families all over...*envy*..then i told panda i want my family also...then she said,"wah..why u so scary wan..still so young...think about all these"...
deng...i meant...my EXISTING family laaaaaa...not THAT family la...siao!*vomit blood*..havent even graduated n work..where got think of all these wan!so auntie meh...

And then after that we just walked around blindly n found the bus stop..genius!

What a great way of releasing stress!ok..back to work now................sigh