Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Chicken Biskit!!!



Today I overindulged myself with food....been starving for too long i guess...I ate Malay food...follow by Roti Canai (or Prata)..followed by Tao Huey (Beancurd)....followed by chicken biscuit....

I met with Nayling luiyan after class today n we had dinner together...too bad its near exam period and I cant go anywhere further than..Techo Edge...well...do not be fooled by the "Canggih" name ladies n gentlemen....its just the name of Engine canteen thts all...bwahahaha...

I don't know why i had this urge to just eat non-stop..maybe its the excitement of not seeing Nay for quite some time...or maybe i just got money from mum n I no longer have to starve...hey Im serious leh...i was so broke until my account is left with only 15bucks....cant even withdraw laaaa...kesian betul I ni kan....ish ish ish....
After one beancurd i wanted to tahpao another one...thank god they sold out....at least I dont feel so guilty....n luckly we managed to control ourselves n not proceed to McD.....gosh!

But we went to Forum n bought junk food instead....there's this cute-weird-funky biscuit...its called the Chicken Biskit by Kraft..Nay intro me...."Eh this is damn nice leh buy buy"...."What?Chicken Biscuit???deng....wth...taste like how wan???nice meh?"....."Tasted like chicken la deng....chicken biscuit wat!!!"..."deng....thanks alot aaahh!"...*vomit blood*

Wah it was really quite nice..n daaannng!! it really tasted like chicken....bwahahaha....i lurrvveee chicken....ima carnivor...i cant live without chicken..chickens my fave meat!!!!!!
Lol..never cease to crack me up..."In A Biskit Alive With Flavour!"...funky shit!!!then they even have this gambar ayam (chicken picture)...tht poor lil chicky looks sooo terrified..its going to be eaten alive!!!bwahahahaha...wicked!!!the person who came out with this recipe is truly a genius...i salute him!