Friday, 3 September 2010

Nostalgic shit

You know you really love dance when u watch all the videos n they really made your day~
n especially when u had a shitty day.

Felt super nostalgic going thru my dance video "archive" (wow woww)...watched all the DU, bash, tech class, practice, etc...OMG really feel like cryin...happy tears that is...

Through this, I realised that it doesnt matter if we are not as great as the other dancers out there...there is a certain "trend" that i witnessed from all the past videos...we looked good not coz we are good but its coz we are all dancing together, enjoying each others company...no doubt performance day is the one thing we all look forward to, but all the excitement came from practices...with each others company...

With this, I wanna say THANK YOU to each and everyone of you that I have ever danced with, its truly an honour to share the dancing experience with you guys.

So dear alumni, I know we said this countless times, WE ARE OVER IT...but deep down inside, we are really NOT over it...lets make THIS the last shall we?HAHA ya' know wat Im talkin about..lets do it for our beloved FYF dancers...LOL

It doesnt matter if we are not Dope like Ahmad, I really do not give a shit about being dope anymore for I am a working person now so there is no point being dope when u look like an ordinary working slave everyday....lets just dance n just be GOOD together, dont have to be GREAT...I wanna dance again, really....at least for now...maybe Im just really depressed.