Tuesday, 28 September 2010

My various FMLs

I swear I always have my FAIR share of FML moments in Spore...ALWAYS, to the point tht it is not funny anymore.

Note this, when i said FML, its really FMFL TTM....n they always tend to happen in public places, i.e. MRT, bus, shopping centres, etc...i sweaaarrr this country n its ppl are against MEEEE!

FMLs in the public transportation:

Took a train right to my destination, unsure of which to alight, waited a while when the door is still open, only to realised tht IT IS the station to alight, but too embarrassed to suddenly rush out, so just pretend n alighted at the next station, n then to board the opposite train to get back to the previous destination...FML.

Took a bus to office, bus was crowded, couldnt reach the nearest bell, so I "geh kiang" I spotted the nearest HANDICAP button which is just below my knees, pressed on it, caused some emergency "DETTT DETTT DETTT" alarm, whole bus looked at me, I didnt know the handicap button is different from the normal one, quickly dash out from the bus once it stopped....FML.

Walked all the way from Suntec to Esplanade without really knowing the exact direction, but decided to try it anyway coz wanted to take a straight bus home instead of a train at Suntec, walked n walked n walked, in heels, after gyming, legs sore,with gym bag and groceries, finally reached Esplanade, busstop closed for F1, had to walk to the City Hall MRT, in the end still have to take train after waking ten million miles in heels....FML

At work:

Director told me to report at Lil' India, went there all the way, last minute cancellation, was told to report at Somerset instead, went there again,took train n walked n walked n walked nonstop, so happen i was in killer heels that day n i had to do the most walking, reached destination but manager on leave, so I had to go back all the way to office at Paya Lebar....travelled from west to north to central back to west, all for nothing.....FML.

Personal:

Bought a Blackberry online, very cheap great deal so yay, checked the printed invoice, address is there but without the house unit number....FML.


Ok basically I had lotsa other FMLs, these are just the few prominent ones....gotta love my FMLs.