Today I literally spent my whole day IN the train going from north south east west everywhere OMG i think Im starting to develop train-trauma now.
Suppose to go to EPSC to submit the docs for my employment pass (YES UPGREDDDDD~)...Then fml i travelled all the way from home to Clarkquay n tht person said my Med Report is not original...he then asked me to go back to the Med Centre to get the Doc's signature...YES GO ALL THE WAY THERE JUST FOR THE GOD DAMN SIGNATURE....I swear sometimes these procedures n paperworks really make NO FUCKIN sense.
OK so i travelled ALL THEY WAY to Boon Lay from ClarkQuay....n then ALL THE WAY back to ClarkQUay again to ESPC...FMFL i swear i wanna cry already, I feel like god is toying with me when it comes to making the god damn EP!!!!Maybe I should just stick to having a Workpermit like a bangla.
Im suppose to report back at my HQ which is at Paya Lebar by lunch....but fml obviously i couldnt make it back in time i almost wanted to just take the whole day off already, but fml again, I cant coz Im on probation, so no leave for me..
So i rushed like crazy n by the time i reached PayaLebar its already 330pm....means i only have 2 and a half hour left before going into the train again OMG....im suppose to be happy tht im knocking off but guess wat, Im really NOT looking forward to TRAIN goshhh its THAT traumatising, n u know i really hate crowded places I swear one day i really will go crazy inside n start killin ppl.
OK aside from my train-trauma, I am so glad tht i finally got the damn EP then n there...thank god there is not need for taking unnecessary half days off to collect it another day....
N oh, guess what, what a stark difference between EP n WP....the moment i walked in, woaaahhh greeted by the super friendly customer service officer....then the office is at Riverwalk, atas to the maxness.....registration is like how freakin hi-tech, use kiosk...then ur name will be prompted on the screen to indicate tht u can proceed to the counters....then the ambience so nice n chill with jazz music....I SWEARRRR this is not how banglas n maids were treated at the WPSC at Tanjong Pagar, trust me I know better, been there done that.....major social discrimination, gotta love Singapore for that!
So yea, thank god I looked good today coz todays monday n mondays n fridays are my look good days HAHAHA....coz there are so many atas lookin ppl (angmoh especially) at the EPSC...not bad not bad i actually looked like one of them high rollers....yes uhuhhh
Then when i was on my way back, wanted to check out the bus coz Im so sick of the train already n guess wat???I saw my "old flame" (wow wow) at the busstop n i totally siam-ed like 2secs earlier before he turned his head n sees me....I SWEAR its sooooo henggggg pheww....gotta love my dramatic live....n fml in order to avoid, i had to go take the damn train....HAHA but damn funny i swear I almost ran with my heels up the bridge just so tht he couldnt see me.
Oh yea, then when i was waiting for the MRT, i spotted a damn goodlookin angmoh from like two doors away (MRT doors)...like seriously goodlooking (in work clothes) i wonder since when got such goodlooking angmoh working in Spore wan...then I just took one glance at him n guess what??He took one glance at me too n he actually walked over to MY DOOR yes uhuhhhhhh loves it plssss....ok ok maybe i think too much but hey cant a girl dream a lil'!!!
Then once we got into the train, he sat across me while I stood beside the glass panel at the door....i can TOTALLY see him checkin me out plsssss (from the door mirrors)...GOTTA LOVES THT....n he is totally HOT ok i swear, like a 28 year old armani model!WOOTSSS scoreeee kachingggg!
OK at least I know my train rides did pay off....yuan laiiii CT is right maybe i will end up with angmoh afterall even tho i dont want to but hey at least i will have cute babies yes uhuh dun be hatin'...k bye.