Sunday, 18 October 2009

There goes my weekend

Which was spent in hall....u might think tht i hated it but WRONG...i love it!coz I hate going out...im just too cool tht way.

Friday night was suppose to go for Oli's party but I backed off last min coz I realized tht its abit pointless to reach there at ten plus (i have class til 9) n its so far, Pasir Ris OMG cab fare is gon' BOMB me to death!Im so sorry Oli shi, here I wish u a very Happy 21st!!!

Since Im no longer going to her party, I met up with my dier dier CC for our very own October Fest....n coz the whole world is either going to Oli's party or they are going to the Oct Fest rock gig at KR50.....n since I am too broke to pay to go for the real Oct Fest (40 BUCKS!), CC n I had our own Oct Fest in my room!Gotta love that!He bought Bratswurtz sausages, Erdinger, Wine n Strawberry!!!HAHAHAHAHA wat a random combi, but its essential coz strawberry is to counter the effect of alcohol....remember I used to say tht strawberry is a very good detox fruit?kudos to CC for paying attention!!!

The sausages were OHSOHEAVENLY i can just die eating them!!!!who needs to go to KR50 when u can have ur own Bratswurtz in ur own room...loves it....
As tho our sins are not deadly enuf, we hitched a ride from hall friend n got our butts to 7 11 to get more junk....CHIPS woohoooo!!!!

Then we went up the "SEcret" hill with our wine n chips n sat there to look at the whole world coming back from Oct Fest....LOL...I wont tell u where the hill is...its SACRED!love that place!!
That night ended pretty early n CC had his walk of shame to the backgate by himself!So sorry dier dier I looked for u but u disappeared so quickly....

Sat was spent "Dating" with my laptop.....sat in front on my laptop the whole day trying to finish up the draft for our project....ma de they made me the compiler so annoying!!which part of my face tells u that I can be an editor huh....cis!but watever I tried my best, the rest is up to Shafiq....Zulasmi U better edit n send to me by tonight if not i kill u i know u are reading this!!!haha thnx alot dude for helping me.

Then I got hungry around 1am n asked Krissy to accompany me to FS since he's the only one around....so we went to FS cashless....so obviously we cant eat anything we'll just have to make do with 711 since we can use NETS there....but no, I was so smart I went to the Taiwanese restaurant n asked if they accept NETS....n yes they do!So we went there to eat XiaoLongBao woohoo syiok!!!

Came back n felt guilty so I did few crunches at 2am in the morning...HAHAHA i think i have hundred percent self control woohooo kudos to the very disciplined me!

Sunday was spent in front of my laptop again trying to get things done...TRYING...but ended up youtubing away....since Shafiq havent send me his part yet I cant do anything right now....so yea...hahahahaha

Ok so yea thts about it....wat a rawkin' weekend aint it.