Im really too lazy to blog these days...nothing much has happened n Im too occupied with Sorority....hahahaa talkin' as if I pledged for sorority like that....ello, gua kat Singapore bukan kat U S n A...facebook la doinks~
Danced ALOT yesterday...n got PMSy too....angsty dancing...hahaha...i really cannot dance when Im angsty.....maybe if its krumping then okay la....but seriouslyyyy
Then someone reminded me of yesterdays session when I was waiting for the bus at Central today....heard a loud familiar irritating voice...cant be bothered at first until tht person said "Omg I Love it I love it"....so I turned n look...n OMG its THAT irritating person tht is the "love" of my life...yes, its a him...go figure.
Went to grab lunch at Biz n again got irritated by this two very GAY guys...gay as in GAY gay not homo gay....gosh i tell u I have not seen such lame n gay guys before seriously....ok here's what happened, they were standing at the fruit stall deciding what to get....."oh which one u want?we share?which one the non sago or sago".....seriouslyyyyyy damn GAY right?my goshhhh
Then I just walked into the queue n grab the last mango sago (my fav!)....n the two of them just looked n me n whispered to each other...I think they wanted that sago....well too bad suckas!!!who ask u two to be sooooo GAY...gossshhhh irritating, still dare gimme that look walaooo really feel like slapping them pls....I was really very irritated coz they kept laughing n looking towards my direction....then i just turned n gave them the stare...i think they got scared n quickly look away!afterall they are GAY remember?hahaha
n mind u, I did not cut queue horrr they werent in the queue they were just being damn gay at one corner.....gaytards!
Despite meeting a series of irritating guys, I actually am thankful for another bunch of guys I met today,my coursemates that were my sub group members for today's tutorial.....I missed out the email about the groupings and freaked out last minute so I asked one of them if I can join their group....n they have already done the slides n prepared for the presentation....yea so it sucked, I basically didnt contribute at all.....but they were SO NICE to me when I apologized countlessly to them...one of them said to me "Its ok no problem I will help u one".... n the other said "Dont ever say that again" (of me saying sorry countless times)....OMG SO NICE of them seriously...Im glad i got to know these bunch of people.....I dont really know them before this because I cant be bothered but I change my mind after todays incident....n I assured them tht I will do the next tutorial because I am no free loader....
Pffftttt ok there goes my series of random Obiang events!cheers to good weather!