With her BIG ASS DSLR~A supposedly "surprise" visit turned into a nope-didnt-think-it-was-surprisingly-at-all visit...coz SF was like "Eh isit suppose to be a surprise?Why hong never tell me wan?By the way do u know that Farah is back, she playing floorball now"...."Oh isittttt OMG yay Farah is back good can eat supper together"....then of course Hong was damn sad coz all of us werent surprised at all...HAHAHAHAA loves it.
Her emo shot of KR....her home for the past three years...awwwwwwwwwww......wah i think KR really looked like a hotel here....damn nice...I will be sad to leave too....ok shuddap shuddap next year will be my turn.
Emo shot of the hallway tht "she used to walk everyday"...awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I followed her to meet her sweet neighbour JennieGuuuuu....future Doctor k mai siao siao....
Sheares Supper....a trademark of hallstay on its own....like it or not, thts another story....nyehehe
N of course we were there for a reason.....Cheesy Chicken which is only available on Thusdays...with bookings okay, not everyone gets to eat it...it is that exclusive.....meeeehh wateverrr its ok ok oni laaa not say very very nice also....potong stimmm
Of course we wont be satisfied with just chicken right.....
Candy, Farah n the very hopeless SF....*shakes head*
Miss E block...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...Shrek.
KR Soccer Hotties....but now Pang decided to turn us all into KR Soccer Sluts....hmmmmmSecond time visit.....
the Minahs reunite!!!
Wheeee....wtf....rach n I looked like we were blown by some tornado wind or sumthin...hahahaha wtf
Only when Farah is around I have to drink HALAL Bubble Tea.....farah, u zai!
Rachel is thrilled to see her "big boobs" profile picture...HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Big Boobs Dont Lie....
All the sluts in the world!
I am such a cute dork wheeee I love myself....wtf.
:))))))))))))))
See?I toldcha Rach is turning Soccer hotties into sluts....hahaha our next tshirt will be Kr soccer sluts??dieeeeeeIts Good to see u again Farah!!!!Thanx for making time to visit us despite the very short time u have back here at home......we will see u again soon....cant wait to play soccer again with u!!!!
Thanks for the Adidas Shoebag u bought for us too!!!!Lovesss it......