Monday, 14 January 2008

Start n doomed

Today could possibly be the most shittiest first day of school ever!First, it rained cats n dogs while Im about to leave for class...then the class was god damn humid n warm....then the lectures were so long and boring as hell..then i was so tired n I wasnt concentrating..(its freakin' first day!!its suppose to be short!)..then I was late for my funka prac...then i couldnt do the new steps well n freaked the hell out in front of everyone....then i became emo n almost weep the crap out!fuck!

I hate this entire week...my schedule is so crappy...i cant get the modules i want...i have to worry about my badminton stuff....i cant attend soccer prac because funka is coming soon....i still cant get my steps right...n i have no stamina to finish the entire dance with a bang!

I might not be able to attend the soccer friendly, which i really wanted to... to prove that i deserve to be in the team....My funka clashes with my first badminton match...i cant attend stephs 21st celebration...omg...fuck!

I should just worry about studies and nothing else...Im seriously considering a move away from hall...away from everything...no strings attached.