I really should be more optimistic about life and be thankful for everything instead of whinning and bitterly complaining all the time...Life may not be perfect(wait..its never perfect la deng)...but then again...little things may just offset all the negativities in life...waraooo...damn cheem right?
The whole reason i blogged about this post is very simple only...so simple that u may sweat n vomit blood to death...its concerning my Laundry...bwahaha
I sincerely thank the kind soul(whoever you are) who bothers to take out my laundry from the washing machine n then shove em' into the dryer for me...i woke up from my nap n went down to check on them...n voila!!!crisp baked fresh clothes already all dried n ready to go!!!wooohooo...life is great!
This again proved that Im not some spoilt n whinny bitch who is materialistic n unappreciative towards people as simple things like this can actually "touched" me deeply...so deep that i can feel it until my faaaiiii (lungs)..hoho deng...
This "laundry incident" happened to me twice before already...Tho I always wonder who is this kind soul(I think its Steph)....n wish that I could thank him/her for his/her kindness....
Hoohoohoo..made such a biggie outta this....i know!such a drama queen!...
but then again...I am contradicting myself by beginning to wonder what if this "kind" soul is some sorta sicko/pervert who did this just to u know.......(got some nice underwear in it u know!teehehe)....well...i guess we'll never know!