Today I finally got a wake up call...i checked my BMI at the gym n OH BOY my fat percentage was ABOVE the normal range!!!FML indeed...n to think tht i was so skinny two mths back...with half the fat percentage of the range...n 2kgs lighter...i know u must be thinking 2kgs is nothing but i swear I do feel fatter n today's measurement just frickin' sealed the deal alright~
I dont know, maybe its the drinking, maybe its the gym, maybe its the temptation of Raf Place's food,maybe coz I pulled out of dance or maybe its everything combined....I have never felt so disgusted before I swear....to fall out from the average range is just disgusting, its like saying you're Obese!...call me overreacting but I refuse to succumb to this shit...
Therefore, I fell for it.....I signed on with a PT...there goes...I have better be frickin' fit n toned after this whole shit...I SWEAR....its time to wake up really...n NO i ain't Overreacting!!
N yea, my PT told me to stop drinking so much....yuan lai alcohol really kills...not your liver but ur self esteem...cuz it makes ppl fat....k my resolution is to only drink ONCE a week...haha