Yea this blog used to be filled with haps pics and funny quotes...unfortunately this is the life of an adult....really no time...or simply too tired.
So, what they do?they rant about WORK on blogs...oh boy boring n old n stale n fol indeed.
Work has been pickin' up for me, Im starting to learn a few stuff here n there n no longer doing brainless shit like folding letters n inserting them into envelopes...YES I KNOW RIGHT SJB TTM got paper cut summore pls!!
Now that another senior has returned from maternity leave, things are lookin quite promising to me coz she is the only one tht bothers to teach me n explain things to me from start til end...I will thus seize this opportunity and learn from her as much as I can because opportunities like these only comes once in a blue moon.
Work load is also piling up, Im actually rushing a proposal at home now oh boy...but I got bored so I distract myself with blogging...HAHA the irony, when Im damn free I totally dont blog but when Im not, I do....oh well humans, what can i say...FJ TTM...go figure.
Oh yea, n Im also getting fat even tho I go to the gym like crazy I dont know why...N DONT TELL ME ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT MUSCLE MASS coz who are we kidding here we all know tht that is the biggest bullshit in the world!!Alright resolution is to not succumb to the fat working world and be hot and healthy n successful at work...ALRIGHTTTT I CAN DO IT~