Saturday, 6 November 2010

Cousins visit

Its so refreshing to finally have a family member visit u....really a much needed one coz I have been so home sick to the point I cry myself to bed every night....in my heart la duh.haha

Cousin Steph came over with the bf n his family....i know she must be damn sian to be with them so I totally came n be her "saviour"....we talked about what happened back home n how screwed up our family is....really shocking.....out of the bunch we concluded that we are the most normal ones hahaha....its sad how the family turned out like that, Im pretty glad that I was being lead in the correct direction....by screwed i mean, real screwed! going to jail, being illegal immigrant, taking drugs, having affairs kind of screwed okay....

And then there are some updates on my own family....N she was shocked that I know NOTHING...apparently nobody tells me anything anymore....i know they prob didnt wanna upset or worry me i understand their concerns....but as a daughter and the eldest I should at least be informed about things that happened back home.....i mean, I dont care what happened to my relatives and cousins but at least I have to care for my own family's wellbeing.

I really hope that they are doing good without me because I really want them to lead a good and happy life.