Yupe since we are abstaining from clubbing and drinking, we decided to spend our Hari Raya Haji at Haji Lane HAHAHAHA oh boy indeed....
Due to the rainy condition we scrapped our Sentosa plan and headed to Arab Street for some good Middle Eastern food and ......shisha~
And yes, the Pot telling the Kettle that Shisha-ing is NOT SMOKING so its OK....mmm kay~
Settled in this Turkish...err or was it Egyptian...or maybe Moroccan? Watever they're all the same to me, equally Alien when it comes to the food selection....
We totally looked like tourist on a holiday dont we?damn syiokkk to the max I love it.
First things first, A Compulsory "HOT PIC" for the start.
Then, GOTTA TWEET with Whiteberry.....its a MUST pls, no excuse at all.
A proud father with a bulging biceps (wowwwzaaa)....Foodieeeeee....

Avocado Salad with cheese~
Hummus ......Yumsss totally diggin' those crispy bread
Shish Kebab.....
MarceloAlbertiniMartiniSpaghetti....K i made tht up coz I dont know what this alien food is BUT IT ROCKS TO THE MAX!!!!!
Mind you, we ARE on a mission to DIET ok...starting after this..HAHAHAAfter gorging down our food like deprived orphans,
Time to Get da Party Starteddddd~
Totally lookin Stoked...like a Lindsay.
Like a G6~Erm I said abstaining from clubbing and drinking right....not smoking right?HAHAHA sin after sin indeed I swear we will all die soon...CHOYYYY....I promise to eat fruits n work out ok mummy!!!
So after we took like several big intakes of Shisha for the love of photography(HAHAHA ZDY), the effect kicked in pretty HARD...YESSSSS I was freakin' HIGH for that ten minutes i swear my brain was floating!!!!

Crazy Potent shisha effect!Love it~
"Tequilla Shot"....HAHAHHAA no la its Apple Tea plsss....HALAL ok no alcohol.But the effect died pretty fast and we got sleepy n tired....so we decided to........
REDDOT!!!! can i hear u say, Home sweet home?
K i said abstain from drinking right?Beer is not really drinking maaa its like...just drinking coke or barley u know...wont drunk wan...HAHAHHAA ZDY EXCUSES!!!!loves it.
Fine fine we FAILED ok....at least we succeeded in NOT CLUBBING...*pat pat*
Gosh its been so long since we step into Reddot even the taste of Weizen beer seemed so foreign to me!
Well of course what is Reddot without Wings n Cheeseballs......they are Awesome!!!!n yes, we are still on a DIET shuddap~
Beautiful gloomy "after rain" weather when we left Reddot......love it!
ANTM-ing amongst the greenery~A Well spent One day Public Holiday indeed.....til we meet again Bitches!!!
I AM DREADING WORK TMRW KILL ME NOW~