So it was my first time ever trying such thing....thnx to Carol who volunteered to conduct a strip tease class for the girls...LOL duh right....ok la actually got guys who are interested also..hahaha..but sorry....strictly for ladies, coz we are shy that way....
Anyway, I think Im really a jinjaaaa jinjaaaa conservative person.....after attending yesterday's session, it further confirms tht im REALLY Jinja-ly conservative.......siaaannn~
I couldnt bring myself to get into the feel of feeling sexy or whatsoever....as in, I can express myself through dance but not through strip tease....n mind u, they are two separate things....sexy dancing n strip tease...BIG difference!!!bottom line is, I cannot strip tease....coz Im just.....incapable that way...hahahaha loves it.
Ok la no matter wat are my personal views on this form of dance/art...its still a respectable form of art la....coz need alot of skills also not just acting sexy n slutty n watever....walaoooo i scraped my knees like nobody's business n cracked my back like thai massage!!!I looked like a MESS while doing it....imagine ur trying to seduce people with ur sexiness then u ended up with "ping ping piang piang ouch aaahhh oucchhh*...HAHAHA damn Potong Stimmmmm wan i tell u!
Its really quite technical wan la so I dont think i can do it la coz im very erm...stiff...HAHAHA....u will start respecting strippers, ermmm i mean, strip tease dancers (actually they are the same right?but stripper sounds soooo demeaning) when u see them do the Gahee back arc and the Caterpillar butt toosh.....almost DIED lor i tell u.....n must do it in killer heels...not easy not easy...
Well, all in all.....I had fun being exposed (no pun intended) to this very NEW genre of dance...coz as dancers, we are too into the whole following beats/lyrics/countings whenever we dance.....but i think strip tease is more of feeling it instead of following beats....its all about overcoming your shyness n go all out.....which is why we literally danced in the dark with the lights OFF coz really too shy to even look ourselves in the mirror.....
LOL.....then CT n myself were like singing to the parts.....n invented new form of strip tease called Lyrical Strip tease!!!
Yeah ok Im so Lor sorrrr about strip tease HAiyooo toldcha im conservative wan la haih im such a boring person la ok bai....
All the HOT STRIPPERS....loves it.