Losing the drive to blog alr...maybe Ive moved on...HAHA.
Today Quan invited me to eat his homemade pizza....n i got to witness the whole pizza making process...JINJA COOL....didnt know u can actually MAKE pizza...i thought only Italians make them'...n knowing Quan, his Pizza is made of the finest, best-est, most expensive ingredients tht surpasses his cost of making the pizza...LOL....thnks Quan for feeding the lonely Sunday people in hall...
K few updates:
Dance Practices have started n its so good to be dancing with all the people again....had a few alumni such as CC n Step too....n Peter is also back from NOC...i foresee all the future practices to be damn Haps n Fun!woots~
Soccer trainings had been fun n we've been playing well against all the other halls tht we had friendlies with....not to be complacent of course, but I am soooo gearing for GOLD this year!!!N also, my position has been switched again from Striker to Left Winger....which i have no complaints coz I think i am more effective that way.....wooohoooo cant wait, the match is drawing near!
Career talks have been a complete failure!!!HAHAHA...i only attended ONCE which is the compulsory one....nevermind I shall aim to attend most of them next week since the companies that are coming are the bigger players in the industry....
I am meeting my supervisor tmrw n Im stressing out coz I still cant churn out a proper proposal....n she is a SCARY supervisor....bitchiest lecturer known in RE....goshhhh damn stress!
I havent been doing much in terms of school work this first week....gotta step it up!!
K la wat a Sunday, damn sian....byeeez