Sunday, 2 March 2008

Boozing

Man, Im not one of those people who enjoy drinking yet i actually kinda enjoyed it today...maybe its the company...plus all the stress lately...nuff said..

Getting tipsy is damn fun...all the stress is the world was lifted off almost immediately after downing whole cup of cocktail followed by few sips of beer...haiya i know la..damn lousy drinker la I ni....abit abit high adi...denggg

Like the canto ppl always say.."jeh jao siu sao"...(drink away all ur sorrows)...its very true indeed...
I think Im going to start picking up this new "hobby" of mine...been reading alot of blogs n most of them revolve around booze...i always wonder.y these poeple cant lay off their booze...well now mystery solved!I finally understood!

mE: Luiyan, I need to pick up drinking in order to realise my dream as a mis@#@$$..therefore i need you to teman me coz ur da master!
Nay: Eh...I just set a resolution to quit drinking.
mE: dengggg...i just set a resolution to pick up drinking n then u ffk me...dennngggg.
Nay: eh reli lo..i feel asleep on the bus n chau kung talked to me..he asked me to turn back..
mE: chau kung is what?
Nay: he who must not be denied.
mE: DEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG....

Too much la this luiyan!summore she can go n sms me halfway n said, "dontcha just feel like eating kimchi?"...mahsyaaalllaaah.

Drinking is addictive...it is like diarrhea...very torturing initially but the after effect is totally syiok!..like u berak everything out n felt 10kgs lighter afterwards!