Sunday, 2 December 2007

whatever

Something has been bothering me since last nite...n even tho ive finished my paper today,Im not feeling happy at all.

Last nite i talked to my bro on msn....from then onwards....i just couldnt concentrate on my exam...i cant sleep last nite...i cant study...i cant concentrate on my paper today...i dont even care anymore that i didnt gave my best on tht paper...yea,it was like shit.

Sometimes i wonder if coming here is a right choice...i know ive said it many many times...n there's no point dwelling upon it...but...its just too difficult to not wonder.

Am i being irresponsible?i dont know..everything is just so confusing to me right now.

My siblings are too young to take all this shit!I am so fed up with all the stuff they have to go thru when they are not even halfway thru childhood yet...I am so fed up that I get to have a normal childhood and they dont....I am so fed up with everything.
apart of me wish that i can be there to support them...but another part of me just feel like avoiding everything and not go home....I am really sorry that i have not been a good sister.