People are going to hate me for this...but i dont care...you may disagree with me..but u cant judge me.
I dont get it...why must one be "overly" religious??to the point that the whole thing seemed like a cult...Im talking about the recent camp that was held in hall...the campers look so young...n they had to be "brain washed" at such young age...what they do??they preach day n nite...in the covered up mpsh...it really seemed like a cult to me Im sorry...
I mean,look at the way they conduct the whole damn thing...I have no problem with people being religious or whatever...but this..just dont seem right...the camp was on for almost a week...n all they do everyday is to preach n preach n preach..y preach so much??I do believe that if u are a good soul...u ARE a good soul..end of story...u dont need Jesus to help u to be a good soul.
I took a peek into the mpsh last nite...n all i see was...a bunch of youngsters looking like they were on trance...they looked like they were high on drugs....closing their eyes n "feeling" the music...or whatever...
Call me an ignorant bitch who doesnt have strong religion base....but I assure u that I am NOT that ignorant...I know it doesnt harm anyone...but its really not necessary at all...n whats the whole damn point of singing the god damn song over n over again for about an hour???urgh i was so freakin annoyed...will god help solve ur problem then?..its all up to u eventually......
ok fine,u might argue that its for "strength" or power or whatever...i just think its a purely BS!
And this afternoon when i came back from soccer training, those kids staying across my room left me some postcards with notes written by them...saying how great it is to be my neighbour blablabla...wtf...we barely even talk to each other!!!goodness...n of course...they all signed of with Jesus love you...wtf...i even freakin' gave my contact lense solution to one of them...n where is the note of appreciation for that???its not even mentioned in the note!!!all they said was...come to my church blablabla n jesus love u blablabla....fuck!...see?this is what i mean...did jesus tell u not to thank anyone properly n leave them "appropriate" messages???did jesus also tell u to write things you dont even mean it?did jesus tell u to fake ur sincerity and only write down redundant stuff to try n please people?fine.....so jesus love me.....whatever...
And of course,I was so disgusted by their "sincerity" that i just chucked the postcards into my bin.
Dont get me wrong...i do know a few good christians n catholics out there...they are fine...they dont go to that extreme...n i do respect them for that.
I am not demeaning anyone's faith or religion here but am just merely stating my own opinion..if u wanna judge me go ahead...because for all i know...I dont give a damn!