Sunday, 3 October 2010

WBX

Yeap, guess u wont be seeing me here so often anymore cuz cuz cuz...my BB is finally here WOWWWZAAAA....

Say hello to WhiteBerryX~ aka WB's Piak partner but better version with a "x".gotta love tht~

Once WBX arrived at my doorstep, she was instantaneously being shown off to the elite crowd of Ion orchard.....thanks BFF n melliechan for bringing WBX around...now I can type smoothly on it already initially i was struggling like mad plssss...but BAAAMMM mastered the art in less than one day...but i think there are lots more to discover, WBX hasnt been utilized to its highest ability yet.

N I swear, who needs a laptop when u have a smartphone...YUAN LAI tht is why the whole world is using smart phone DUHHHH....fine fine I was slow, but my slow days are OVAHHHH I will be super tech savvy in no timeeeee u just WAAIIITTT~