bI finally went back to my high school CBN n SJI today..its been almost four yrs since i graduated from SJI....its all coz of 3na who wanted to join this lame video competition tht requires you to make a short video about "My Hometown" so she dragged me into this....n the video has to be in Cantonese HAHAHA...omg i swear my Cantonese is even more lapuk than my Malay now...
So much have changed since we left...for starters, they have freakin' SHELTERED WALKWAY for the students....gone were the days where we had to run up the hill all drenched....but I think being drenched in the rain is so much fun thank god no sheltered walkway for us back then HAHA....i remember all of us used to purposely NOT USE umbrellas coz we all wanted to run in the rain....n be drenched in our super translucent baju kurungs....HAHAHA CBNers rightttt forever mengedik loves it...
Actually all my memories really is with CBN....when i looked at the SJI building, sadly I felt NOTHING...HAHAHA...oooopsss....dont get me wrong, of course my good friends now are all from SJI but my high school is really all about CBN im sure if ur a CBNer u will agree...LOL....n too bad we cant go inside today because, ahemmm...I was wearing SHORTS....yes, welcome to Msia.
I used to think tht its lame to go back to ur old school to visit but after today, I totally wanna go back with my friends again to just walk around n take pictures in the school compound....the classroom corridoors where we used to Lepak....the Pokok Kemboja area OMGGGG classic!!!....the "haunted" toilet...n famous 3P rentung classroom....the "haunted" Nazareth....the keropok lekor...n so much moreeee....
OK this is really very CBNbiased HAHAHA....but yea, once a CBN-er forever a CBN-er...
"CBN...sinar bintang hidupkuuuuu"....LOLzzzzz