Wednesday, 9 December 2009

What can be more unfortunate

I swear I wont ever make fun of ppl with slitted eyes...its NOT FUNNY okay trust me..

Because I just got a MAJOR eye allergy n my eyes swelled into one Korean person...GAAAAHHH

I got a headache before the performance for dance camp, so i went up to rest a bit n took Asprin since Im allergic to Panadol...BUT guess what??Now Im allergic to AS-fuckin-Sprin too....well done~

So i went down n met my group members to get ready...n my eyes were slowly swelling...initially it was okay but the rate of it swelling up was fast....i tot could at least last til performance time but NO, by the time the performances start, it gotten from bad to worse...i cant even see my lids anymore....so I wore Unice's shades as props....
since i had one MAJOR sleazy part for the opening dance, I cannot pangseh my group n NOT dance....so i did it with the shades in my partially blind state....cant even see myself in the mirror anymore n cant see the all of them as well.....in a way, it was good coz I can do my sleazy part without being shy coz i really cannot see a single shit..
very drama, but its REAL n NOT funny......then they were all like "wah damn hot damn hot" till i took off my shades n revealed my true self, n they went "OMGGGGGGGGGGG"....I swear I was totally at my UGLIEST state to do such Sensual dancing...its soooo WRONG...

LOL so the swelling was really really bad, Quan had to take me to the doctor....Wore shades n my leopard printed hoodie n walked around clementi....loves it...at 730pm..gotta love that...

Got a JAB from the doc....triple love that!!!

Below are very VERY disturbing Images tht may ruin ur life forever....ok la maybe not..more likely to ruin ur impression of me.







I looked like i just had Plastic surgery..........

trust me, this is actually a much better version after I came back from the Doc...before that was like ten million times worst I almost cried when I looked at myself in the mirror...everyone was like "Dont look already dont look already"...they scared I commit suicide HAHAHA....


After waking up from a short nap....still lookin like a Korean person....SIANnnnnnnnn
Im usually HOT okay, I really dont look like this wan pls trust me OMG....

FML seriously, Im suppose to meet the SDE ppl to go clubbing tonight after dance camp.....SO SO pissed off right now.............fucking ASPRIn.....OH, another "good" news for me, according to the Doc, Im allergic to all kinds of painkillers....FML to the max....means next time I got any pain, no painkillers for me...........i think i will die young.