Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Crazy dreams

Its true...100percent proven...I have the most original n exciting nightmares...god,my brain never cease to amaze me when it comes dreaming....coz i have the weirdest dreams ever...

Like last nite, I dreamt of Jasmine turning into a zombie n chasing me up the Business School hill.....i was running up the hill for my life...n she just hopped up the hill so quickly....n her crazy heeeuuuggeee eyes....wooooo...now it seemed funny la...but i assure you that it is god damn kao scary okay!!!imagine ur friends turning into zombies one by one....

Then in the midst i woke up for toilet break....then i had another dream....its gettin weirder....we were performing the senior performance item in my secondary school...CBN...like wtf!!!....okay...the funniest part was....while we were practicing, this female teacher approached Dismas coz she was damn impressed by him...(like damn,even in my dream he has to be so good!damn it!)...then she proceeded to ask him to teach her some of the moves...."Oh I noticed that your this move is very nice...can u show me how to do it"...."Sorry, I only teach this to my fellow dancers"...GG!!!so not only is he good...he is freakin' hao lian and tao!...then the teacher was of course pissed...."Oh...like that la..fine...I dont think u guys are very good also"....waaa GG...sore loser...hahahaha my dream rawks la...full of shit wan.

Oh...then came the weirdest thing....after our dance prac....i stayed back for the assembly...n stood up straight when they sang Negaraku (national anthem)....n two of my friends didnt even bother to stand up....i dont know who la...cant remember...they just sat there n slack...(so i assume they are Singaporean then?confirm!).....ok then after that....check this....the most exciting part....n scariest part.....suddenly some guy(i think its a zombie also) started chasing the three of us......we were running like mad n i was the last person....so he overshot me n chased the two in front of me.....they ran back into the school n the guy just turned back n looked at me....i swear it was so scary my heart stopped....then I just stood there motionless thinking tht im soooo dead.
N so I did the most GG thing.....I negotiated with him...."U should go after them first since Im the slowest...u can definitely catch me after u went after them....if u go after me now..u'll lose them".........n so off he went....i ran for my life....was flagging down a taxi....then i woke up...GG.