Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Coming to an end

Now that exam's finally over...the whole floor is vibrant again....u can hear music n youtube blasting from every room....ppl packing, sounds of moving furnitures...oh well...its the end of the year again...there goes another year.

Had a great dinner with the girls....courtesy of Steph..again!dayyuummm...this girl is obssessed with cooking or what?bwahaha...I did helped out again this time...making an "aesthetically pleasing" looking Salad dish....taste not important...looked nice can already...just like myse...uh..GG

The other time I kinda helped out with the brownies...such an eye opener...its actually very easy only....just beat the eggs..mix oil..beat the powder etc..cheyyy thought must churn out a recipe of ur own or something like that....lol...n so I shamelessly proclaimed that I made the brownies...as if its my own recipe....padahal only helped beat the eggs n flour....the putting-in-the-oven part wasnt even done by me la....denggg...kinda totally abandoned them after a while...Steph's the one checking whether its baked...wah if it depends on me...confirm "hangus"...

Today Steph bought the SS choc cake...coz i said it was nice...so she said it was kinda my idea...the desert....GG....me again....every instant thing in the world is made by Alexis...said Farah...very GG

My mummy helped me purchase Aeroline tix today...great...its good to have a mum who owns a credit card...(errrrrrrrrrrrr...)....oh well...actually all i wanted to say is...its good to have a mummy...(errrrrr..)..nono...fine...its good to have a credit card!deng!..hana hana fine la...I LOVE MY MOTHER FINE FINE FINE....cant even make it back for mother's day...haih emooo...

Urgh now its time to decide how to pack.....wah..its harder than studying for two papers ok...no joke no joke....

K here are the pics of Steph's cooking adventures...

First time: Oriental Dish...walao reli damn oriental la...dont it makes u wanna go "ting ting tong tong" *imagine urself in an environment full of lanterns while eating with ur chopsticks n sipping chinese tea from small lil cups*
The so-called brownies that I made....actually looked like some hardened shhii...um nvmSecond time: Steph decided to go Western...this is the so-called
Aesthatically pleasing" salad...*bangga*
Super sausages....wooohoho
I always thought posting food pics on blogs are sooooooo overrated...n soooo GAY....bleh....cant belif i did it...nvm...give face to Steph...ppl susah payah cook....