Saturday, 2 February 2008

I want sneakers

This world is super ironic....when u dont intend for something to happen..it will happen...when u want it to happen...it wont happen...!

Just like..*cough cough*..shopping...people who planned to buy something ended up not getting what they wanted...while people who are merely followers..or window shoppers..ended up buying more than the people who wanted to buy initially...deng...

Just when i thought that I have no business in Queensway....i have running shoes...dance shoes..boots...raquet..sports bra...everything....then i ended up buying some baggy converse pants for dance and almost wanted to buy a hi-cut converse sneakers...deng....but its too heavy for me..as in the amount of money i have to fork out...so i got the cheaper one of the two,which is the pants...but not very cheap also leh...haih....

N now i am so contemplating on whether to buy the sneakers...its damn cun okay!but then again...its quite redundant la...but when u wear for dance..its damn "yeng" la...like super hiphop-ish...omg omg...
but but....i already have a adidas sneakers...arghhh...so "mao tun"!!!how how???

I havent even spurlge on a single CNY clothes and Im already blowing all my cash away for redudant stuff that I can only use for dance....deng....why am i not rich?life is ironic...perhaps i should just shed the thoughts of getting rich and then i might suddenly became rich one day?